Kudos to Rush Limbaugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still flogging your political thread David?

I thought you didn't like them, or is that only when you think Dr Bill put it up?

Kim, you can't rain on this parade :D

post 111 for Kim :wave-smile

Kim, I'm tired of your attacks, go eat some sushi for us, let's meet again another day :mrcool:

Kim, you can't rain on this parade :D

I don't need to.

I'm quite sure that people are intelligent enough to read a comment like
David:
Kudos Bill, you closed a thread I told you was politcally charged, glad you took my advice.
Then see this one and realize what's going on.

Is your advice only for others? You don't listen yourself?
More of a "Do as I say, not as I do" sort of guy?

it's another day now:
it is funny how you act so offended about someone who has always supported our military, their mission, and their Commander and Chief, it seems a bit outside of your opinion, not being an American citizen.
Rush, has called out a bunch of fools to put their money where their mouth is, yet we hear silence.
We revel in that, and you acuse us, of that being political, so... I don't hide my intentions, the truth.

bringing up my quotes, without their true context is your propaganda...sad (in your own words, very sad)

I offered kudos to the guy for the charity effort. For the rest I'm not offended by him. I'm just surprised that he gets so much support considering his military service record - or lack of it.

What I'm commenting on now isn't him, it's you. You're continuing to make this thread as political as you can, in spite of lecturing Dr Bill about starting political threads. That seems like hypocrisy to me. Still - I expect all the people reading along over the last couple of days are all intelligent enough to make up their own minds what they think it is.

oh, so anybody listens to me :rofl3: I don't think I'm Dr Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom