Kudos to Rush Limbaugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current bid: US $2,000,200.00 :wave-smil

two million dollars, can the 41 Senators match that?

Kim... don.t download the doc, it's a trap, it contains a Smart chip...you don't want that. :crafty:

Can we all write the senators who signed this document, delivered from the high ranking democratic senator, to match Rush's promise, to match the winning bid?

Why? This was Rush's idea, why would they want to join his publicity stunt. They were the ones that signed the letter giving it value. Rush is the one that's donating $2,000,000, he doesn't need them. GO Ru$h

I'll wait and see if has to pay, if the bidder defaults then he doesn't have to match anything.

I offered kudos to the guy for the charity effort. For the rest I'm not offended by him. I'm just surprised that he gets so much support considering his military service record - or lack of it.

What I'm commenting on now isn't him, it's you. You're continuing to make this thread as political as you can, in spite of lecturing Dr Bill about starting political threads. That seems like hypocrisy to me. Still - I expect all the people reading along over the last couple of days are all intelligent enough to make up their own minds what they think it is.

Correct me if you think I'm wrong (as though you needed any encouragement from me :wink: ), but it seemed as though Dr. Bill objected to others posting opposing views to his, and as OP, he wanted the control to say who that was.

At least in this thread, the OP doesn't seem to be trying to shut the opposing side down through MOD intervention.

Which is more tolerant? I'll leave that to the readers to decide.

Trig, I'd really like to help you see the truth, but you will still deny it, there is a saying in Spanish, no vale la pena.

First the emoticons, now this - the lamest of all internet arguments. Who said people can't have a reasonable discussion on ScubaBoard? :rolleyes:

Rush slurred the troops. He should man-up and apologize.

First the emoticons, now this - the lamest of all internet arguments. Who said people can't have a reasonable discussion on ScubaBoard? :rolleyes:

Rush slurred the troops. He should man-up and apologize.

A million dollars a word isn't good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom