Labor Day weekend @ Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think that Jen dives anymore. :) She sold her dry suit anyway.

OK,.... I'm clueless

We already knew that.

She's picked on me enough times, it about time I fire one back. :D

That's OK Bob,... I don't get mad, I get even.......:D :letsparty: :devil:

By the way, your pony bottle is loaded in the car.

OK, she's delivering diving gear to me. I retract my statement.

Seriously, thanks for picking it up for me. That saved me a 140 mile round trip drive. I'll buy you a quarry burger tomorrow.

Damn, this trip is costing me a fortune! Took the scuba van in for a couple of tires and an oil change, even though it didn't need it wright now. The complimentary safety check turned up some issues:confused:....between the new gear and the scuba van I'm into this trip for $1200. :shakehead:

Damn, this trip is costing me a fortune! Took the scuba van in for a couple of tires and an oil change, even though it didn't need it wright now. The complimentary safety check turned up some issues:confused:....between the new gear and the scuba van I'm into this trip for $1200. :shakehead:

Maybe that drysuit will fit me and you can get back part of your expenses. :cool2:

I hope it works for you, I could use some cash about now. That reminds me, I need to get the SSI drysuit course packed....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom