Ladies Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakat

Reaction score
So yesterday I went to my dive club's annual "Ladies Day Dive" where the men spoiled & pampered us to no end...

There are some pictures of the event at http://www.poolesweb.com/moss_bay_pic.htm . I am the one lurking in the bright yellow drysuit :).

They carried our gear & fed us & gave us flowers even. What a treat for the single divin' gal! Though it did throw off my routine a bit to have all that help.

So the next time you are asked to come up with a new club event, this might be the one for you! (men are you listening :).

-kate

Kate,
Great Pics! Looks like a fantastic time. Wonderful idea!
That pie pic at the end looks good enough to win any contest Betty Crocker puts out!
Thanks for the post.
:sunny:

and truly looks like fun was had by all. Having said that, I was really impressed by the grill!! Is that a homemade get up or did the club purchase it somewhere?

BTW what neck of the world are you in?

Kate,
What a great idea! Nothing like getting a good dive in (with someone else doing all the gearing up for you) and then having some good food prepared for you after. Looks like everyone had a fun day! Great pics too!

~lildiver

I love it! What's the going rate for the those Dive Caddies?

We've had a Ladies Dive, but never had a caddy. Though I do have a buddy who promises to be a full service buddy.....

Natasha: The pie was from our 4th of July picnic, I think the baker's at Costco had something to do with it :(.

JBD: Ryan, the grill-master, built the grill. It's really amazing piece of work. What's even better was his secret recipe BBQ sauce. YUM!!! I am in the Seattle area, Puget Sound, Pacific Northwest, Northern Hemisphere.

DG: "Full Service Buddy"... Is that anything like a "friend with benefits"? :mean:

-kate

But we can't see you lovely face!

I also thought the canopies with the large dive flags were cool. Can you send me the info on where to get one?

I really like this idea...and you didn't even wait for February 29!!!!!

I thought those canopies were really cool too. I want one for my backyard parties!
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom