Ladies Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have cast a line out for info on the canopies. I'll be sure to post it when I get it. There should be more photos coming soon TM, I'll try to find one where I'm not hiding behind my mask :).

-kate

Kate

Looks like the perfect day!!!
NB. To men, when Neptune Divers is up and running (if not before)...us ladies think this would be a REALLY REALLY good idea!!!

Unfortunately, even when dating a diver I don't get my gear carried...I'm told - "If its good enough to wear, its good enough to carry!" It would be nice to be waited on for once!

He he -
So ScubaKat let that one loose on you girls?! Cool - as far as not getting help - ask harder! Or better, get a willing buddy, I help - I think - well, if anyone asks for help I do.

And whenever the club and you ladies want a dive like that - give the word, I would be happy to join!

Big T

Hey Big T, Good to see you back here! Yes you are always willing to help. I was not saying that my buddies are inadequate in any way. I am proud that I am usualy 99% self sufficient. It was just nice to take it easy for a day.

-kate

I agree with Scubakat...altho we're capable...its nice to be treated like royalty from time to time! :p

Abby,

That's fine with me - just come on over... ;-)

Big T

If all you wonderful ladies want this. Why post it in the "Women Only" Section.

How'd you expect any guy to notice and respond..

Oops, - nevermind

O.Diver.....cause we know all you men snoop round here anyway...its something known as being subtle...something else we need to add to Womens Secret Thread

Kate -FYI will let you know just how good the 'full service' is, we're diving at the end of the month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom