Ladies Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHAT A FRIGGIN'GREAT IDEA! (Men catering to the ladies) The pictures are wonderful and looks like y'all had a blast! WHAT A GREAT IDEA! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kate.....Any more word on the Dive Flag Pavillions??

Sorry TM, I haven't had a reply back on that yet. I'll bug 'em again. sorry!

-kate

Originally posted by scubakat
LOL DG... I am expecting a full & complete dive report. :mean:

-kate

Well now Kate, what can I say? Every gal SHOULD get a full service buddy. Back rubs, gear toting, and gear rescue, humour above and below the water (it's amazing some of the hand signs), ah the life couldn't ask for too much more. :D Well I could but I mustn't be too greedy now.

As for the diving - it was superb! Could not ask for better weather. Bright sunshine, little wave action on Lake Ontario, great buddy (the other friends weren't bad either). Saturday 3 great wrecks, 30-40+ ft viz, 60-65F Wolf Islander and then a pair Alhoa & Effie Mae. Sunday another 2 super wrecks same viz and temp - Davies and Marsh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom