Ladies I Need Your Help!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For my "two piece", I bought a comfortable bikini bottom and a matching sports bra for the top. Comfortable and secure. Bought both at Walmart, so pretty cheap, too. A two piece collects a lot less sand on the beach than a one piece and is much more convenient in the head. You need two tops when you do this, they dry more slowly than the bottom.

Pushing the crotch aside to do your business in a one piece is uncomfortable and potentially messy.

I got this a few years ago on clearance. Not sure if they are made anymore...

IMGP3703.jpg

I see there is a small label on it. When, if, I remember, I will figure out the mfg and post my findings.
(the lobster was a 4lb, and they taste just as good as the little ones!)

My favorite suit for diving is a water polo suit. It zips up the back & is made to be crazy tight. ( Cause of all the fighting under the water, in water polo) I always pull it to the side to go to the bathroom, with no problems. The suit is made by a great company, Agon. AgonSwim.com: Custom Swimwear and More

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom