Ladies: what to wear under the wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Not as much of a joke as you might think :D I was changing beside my techie buddies, I was buck naked and had to be careful not to bump any of them while getting out of and into clothing. When I was done I started out of the tent and one said, "When did you change? I didn't even see you leave." :doh:
Ber :lilbunny:
:lol: :lol: only a tech diver...they are a different breed. the guys i dive with are so used to me changing they wont let anyone through the door in the boat cabin immediately following the dive. they know i'm already changing. :D

Ahhh Girl talk..Beat em up ladies.Hey it's shrinkage!!! Actually the 1-piece suits that have a a strap across the back like speedos do make life eaiser. They seem to ahhhhh hold everything in place better.

One of my two piece bathing suits has a string tie that goes behind the neck. On one dive, wearing that suit, I reached around to find the zipper tab on my rental wetsuit which seemed caught somewhere and guess what I ended up yanking on?

I sorted it out before I unzipped the suit, but still. I learned my lesson. Went out and picked up a old-school one-piece black bathing suit. Major coverage.

I wear either a one piece swimsuit (tank style with high leg cut and low front), or a tankini. Bikinis work fine too as long as they don't have the tie on the neck. I prefer the clasp.

I also like wearing a bikini top with a short sleeve rashguard.

Tamas:
....or you could just go commando! :D most guys do! then there is no issue with shifting/wet/two piece suits!
I would if I could pull it off, the bathing suit does nothing to help.

Olivia Chillia:
What do you prefer to wear under your wetsuit and why?
Olivia, I wear a tankini because then I move things all around and change under my tshirt, it works for me. And its true, no one notices, or rarely. I like that its 2 parts, makes it a little easier to do.

scuba41girl:
the only way to get the attention of a tech diver is to criticize his gear configuration :lol: just a joke :D
omg scuba41girl that is so funny and so true

CheddarChick:
Ahhh Girl talk..Beat em up ladies.

the only thing better than beating up the boys is diving better than them :14: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom