Ladies, would you return this guys call?

Would you return this guys call?

• Yes! He sounds so DREAMY!!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Erm... No.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I want some candy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd change my number! When a guy says "there's nothing wrong with me" that should be a huge red flag!

I had to stop listening after "you're friends were jealous."

"I don't like leaving second messages". Um, then DON'T! "Here's how it's going to work". OK, no. HERE'S how it's going to work. You call me again with threats and I'll get your address and send someone to kick the ***** out of you, how does that sound?

"There's nothing wrong with me". Um, other than the fact that you're a control freak weirdo? OK seriously- "Maybe you were abused in childhood, maybe you're having chemo?" What??

Wow. Honestly, I think I'd change my number. He has a serious stalker/crazy vibe going on. :11: He's probably best ignored, but I would have a hard time not having someone send him a little message about "how things work".

I was reading the comments, and somebody said that it is a Toronto number. That lead to somebody else posting his website....THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF DIMITRI THE LOVER, CANADA'S GREATEST LOVER AND SEDUCER!

Jenny - I think you've found him, his voice and speech patterns sound very similar. Great detective work.

I don't know who to feel worse for the poor women who have to deal with him out there in the dating scene or all the truly great men out there on the dating scene who show up after that loser.

And in answer to the poll, "Yes, I would date him in a New York minute...NOT".

Back
Top Bottom