Laguna Dive 1/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok.......Yes ill drive down to laguna...... Now Who wants to dive Laguna on the 17th. I dont really know what spots there are down there to dive except Seal Rock and Shaws. Pick a spot and Time in the Morning.

I'm in too (thanks for the dive today, Nick and Erika!)....preferably a spot with facilities (just a toilet is more than enough for me), but if it's an awesome site with nothing, I'll make it work!

Nichole, I agree with the toilet thing also but no toilet also works. :) I dont really know of spots down there so i will leave it up to you guys that know a spot....... At least its a week away so that way we have time to think...

Hello. I dive Laguna Beach all the time through Pacific Wilderness and ocfundive.com. It has been a lake out there for the past 3 weeks. These conditions are nice for south laguna sites (moss st, cress st. and woods) that are normally a more advanced entry with normal surf conditions. There are no facilities for these sites but are otherwise excellent sites. Heisler park, divers cove, and crescent bay all have facilities and are great sites as well. At north crescent you can hit seal rock or deadmans as well.

We normally go out every weekend you are more than welcome to join us. We will show you around.

Let me know if you are interested.

By the way where are you coming from?

Randy

Hey Randy, what's out at Moss St, Cress St, and Woods? I haven't really made a dive at any of them (I did make an attempt on my first socal dive at Cress St and never made it to the reef...), so I'm not sure what to expect. Is it rocky structure out there like the Laguna sites up further north? Or kelp? Or????

I'm good with trying a dive site that doesn't have facilities (as long as it's a good site with plenty of interesting stuff to see). You'll just have to pardon me when I do the squat trick :rofl3:

I'd like to come since Laguna sounds so good right now (it was on Jan 2 at Crescent) but I'm on Teamcasa's Great Escape boat trip to Catalina that day.

And just so it doesn't seem like it's only the women, I also prefer sites with faciities.

I'd be up for a Laguna dive on Jan 31. I know, way to far out to plan for you every week divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom