Laguna Dive Sat. 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikolai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there,

Anybody interested in diving the Laguna area this Saturday? I *THOUGHT* about Tajiguas until I googled it and saw its 175 miles away
11.gif

I want to start doing some more Laguna diving anyways, no better time than now to see if I can get anyone interested. Lots of good sites I never get to dive anymore.

So if anybody is interested, post here and any suggestions on good sites are welcome.

My only suggestions:
Deadmans Reef (I like that dive)
Woods Cove (The 1 dive I did there I liked, but don't remember much else)
Montage (I remember liking the dive but HATING the hike!)
Shaw's (Of course, the old Laguna standby, not a huge fan of it myself)

OH my. thats a distance and a half. i think its like 67miles for me. i can see why you dont want to go

I would, but I'm busy all this weekend. Can't dive, what a rip off.

sorry, Nick...I too want to dive Laguna more but tied up the next two weekends, (family and weddings).... I'll keep in touch though for the future.

Well even if nobody's available for Sat. I'll likely still try and make Nicholas Cyn. on Sunday :)

Part of my reason for posting this is to see if there's enough interest from enough people to get together for Laguna dives on other days. Maybe some of us IE and OC types can do some now and then.

Bryan: Well saves me a PM, was gonna see what yer plans were...
Dave: Lol I sure sympathize with the family and weddings, still recovering from my own :)
Jamie: Nice diving with you last weekend! Maybe see you at Nicholas Cyn. Sunday. Yeah I think I remember liking Moss st. but only dove there once and don't remember a damn thing about it lol
Erika: Yeah I crapped at the distance, only way I could justify that drive would be if I was gonna do several dives. And even then I dunno..

I might join you for sunday! But I doubt I'll be able to do saturday unless it's at night.

Well hopefully I'll see some of ya Sunday :)

Looks like I can't make saturday myself either, have to meet with my health insurance agent to change some stuff.

Like I said though, half of the reason for posting this is to gauge interest in Laguna diving and see if I could wrangle together a group who are interested. Looks like there's some interest, now I guess we'll have to plan something.

Well hopefully I'll see some of ya Sunday :)

Looks like I can't make saturday myself either, have to meet with my health insurance agent to change some stuff.

Like I said though, half of the reason for posting this is to gauge interest in Laguna diving and see if I could wrangle together a group who are interested. Looks like there's some interest, now I guess we'll have to plan something.

DO IT!!! DOIT!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom