laguna diving/emerad bay on the31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mryardguard

Reaction score
Howdy all! just wanted to find a spot all about scuba and looks like i found it!!! went boat diving with some friends,it was pea green mabe 4' vis ,yeha yeha i know "red tide",but I did have a great boat for the day so I wasn't going to waste it!! Next week end looks like we will try the oil dericks off hunington beach for some spear fishing! Look forward to talking to divers from CA and beyond!blue

I was out at the rigs this past weekend - grungy to 20-30', but clear (and 53 degrees) below that.

I thought the rigs were no-take areas now, or is that just for scallops on the structure? You might want to check with your dive operator on that.

I did not know that one could dive the rigs off a private boat -- I would think the owners of the rigs- and I don't recall who it is- would want some kind of waiver or something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom