Laguna Tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone feel like doing a couple of beach dives off Shaw's tomorrow morning? I was going to go on the Great Escape, but he is sold out!

Would like to go with someone who knows Shaw's pretty well, since I haven't dove there in years. Also, if you have HP tanks, that would make lugging my HP120 worth it to get the extra bottom time.

Mike

SoCalMike:
Anyone feel like doing a couple of beach dives off Shaw's tomorrow morning? I was going to go on the Great Escape, but he is sold out!

Would like to go with someone who knows Shaw's pretty well, since I haven't dove there in years. Also, if you have HP tanks, that would make lugging my HP120 worth it to get the extra bottom time.

Mike

I might be available but only for 1 dive.

what time?

I_AM

Mike,
If you can't get anyone...check out www.southcoastdivers.com .... they go out every Saturday for many one dive and sometimes you'll find few that look at a second dive.
Just a thought.... sorry I can't make it tomorrow.

I think I'm actually going to join the SCD guys for tomorrow morning. They meet up at 7:15 to plan the day. Info on meeting spot is on their website:

www.southcpastdivers.com

Hope to see some of you there!

SoCalMike:
I think I'm actually going to join the SCD guys for tomorrow morning. They meet up at 7:15 to plan the day. Info on meeting spot is on their website:

www.southcpastdivers.com

Hope to see some of you there!

I often dive with the SCD gang too. Only issue is that they NEVER dive Shaw's, and you expressly indicated that you wanted to dive Shaw's.
Most likely tomorrow SCD will dive Deadman.

I_AM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom