Lake Fenton diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterborne

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get out and dive since summer of 03 and I was just wondering if Lake Fenton was still accessible from the marina on the north shore? The last time I was there, the owner was talking of selling the place. I just wanted to make sure before I drove up there, so if anyone knows, please post it. Thanks!

The good news: There is no fence anymore. The bad news: They put in some new marinas for the new houses built across the road.

You may park at the small drugstore close by and walk a few meters down the road and sneak in. But park at the very end of his store because he wants to keep the close parking lots for his customers. Vis is probably getting bad now - the water will be too warm and the ground is very silky.

If you need someone for a night dive - let me know!

Dilldapp

Waterborne:
I haven't been able to get out and dive since summer of 03 and I was just wondering if Lake Fenton was still accessible from the marina on the north shore? The last time I was there, the owner was talking of selling the place. I just wanted to make sure before I drove up there, so if anyone knows, please post it. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom