Lake Huron - Ironton located

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heres the link the to full article on NOAA’s website with a lot of details.

Scanned quickly, and didn't see it... How deep is it?

Heres the link the to full article on NOAA’s website with a lot of details.

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it. I've always been fascinated by the Great Lakes Shipwrecks. I remember hearing about the Edmund Fitzgerald when I was a kid. My family is from Michigan and we were living in Marquette at the time. The story has always stayed with me, even to this day, so many years later.

The story has always stayed with me, even to this day, so many years later
Yeah, many of us can't get the song out of our heads.... :rofl3:

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it. I've always been fascinated by the Great Lakes Shipwrecks. I remember hearing about the Edmund Fitzgerald when I was a kid. My family is from Michigan and we were living in Marquette at the time. The story has always stayed with me, even to this day, so many years later.
Have you dived in Tobermory, Ontario? It's almost a straight shot up I-75 from Florida. It's a great place for non-tech divers to see well-preserved wooden wrecks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom