Lake Huron - Ironton located

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you dived in Tobermory, Ontario? It's almost a straight shot up I-75 from Florida. It's a great place for non-tech divers to see well-preserved wooden wrecks.
No, I haven't. Sounds interesting though. I like wreck diving, but in FLA I've mostly dove artificial reefs, and really very few actual wrecks. I am going to check that out. Thanks.

No, I haven't. Sounds interesting though. I like wreck diving, but in FLA I've mostly dove artificial reefs, and really very few actual wrecks. I am going to check that out. Thanks.
Toby is COLD for the deeper stuff.

Toby is COLD for the deeper stuff.

I'll bet it is cooold! Since I moved to Florida 27 years ago, the coldest water I've dived in was around 66-68 degrees. That was in "winter"....lol

I'll bet it is cooold! Since I moved to Florida 27 years ago, the coldest water I've dived in was around 66-68 degrees. That was in "winter"....lol
40s

Have you dived in Tobermory, Ontario? It's almost a straight shot up I-75 from Florida. It's a great place for non-tech divers to see well-preserved wooden wrecks.
Found this online. Looks pretty cool. About

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom