Lake Huron trip cancelled :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was actually diving 32% but forgot to set my computer for nitrox. Got nitrox cert over the winter. Didn't matter for bottom times on Sunday's dives since that was governed by turn pressure.

I was actually diving 32% but forgot to set my computer for nitrox. Got nitrox cert over the winter. Didn't matter for bottom times on Sunday's dives since that was governed by turn pressure.
Good glad to hear it. How deep were the wrecks at if you don't mind me asking and what charters do you use.

Good glad to hear it. How deep were the wrecks at if you don't mind me asking and what charters do you use.

75 and 85 ft. I dove off a private boat. I'm told Rec and Tec was the good charter outfit for the area, but the Capt is retiring at the end of the season

I've gotten a few questions on what training I'm planning on...

EFR next week
Wreck (with limited penetration) in two weeks
Rescue late September

SM next summer

Solo / Intro to Tech - 2019

AN/DP - 2020

Advanced Wreck / Trimix - ??

I don't think my knees could take the weight of BM doubles. I'm planning on SM and will try SM my HP80s next summer.

If the plan is to get two dives out of a set of doubles, whether BM or SM, because you're out on a boat, for example, you don't necessarily get the advantage of extra gas on each dive. With my double LP85s filled to rated pressure, I have less gas for each dive than the people diving single 100s.

Back
Top Bottom