Lake Jocassee 10/18 or 10/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plsdiver4377

Reaction score
The border between Western NC, Upstate SC
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to go to Jocassee this weekend but wife and other buddy has to work.

If anybody wants to go let me know, we can do it as a boat or shore dive. My boat isn't the easiest to dive from but it can be done it without to much trouble.

or I wouldn't have made other plans for this weekend. Let me know, I can be @ Jocassee in less than an hour.

Grrrrr......life would be so much more fun with a car. This is what I get for living on an island...I didn't need a car then but I do now. Arg. Oh well....when I get a car I can start joining you lovely people on things like this since I live so close to Jocassee. I should have a car in the next couple of weeks. I am interested to see what's in Jocassee so I'd like to sometime. I would have to suit up a little more though methinks....I only have a full body 3mm suit. I should get a hood. Maybe next time, thanks though. :)

Or otherwise we'll be going to the Hot Hole, which I've never dove(but I will). I wish we could have gotten it together this weekend. I could have done Sat. but Sun. is out. One (or all ) of us in the Upstate needs to keep on this till it finally happens.

scubaboy44 once bubbled...
Or otherwise we'll be going to the Hot Hole, which I've never dove(but I will). I wish we could have gotten it together this weekend. I could have done Sat. but Sun. is out. One (or all ) of us in the Upstate needs to keep on this till it finally happens.

Yea, and before it gets to cold.

My thermometer in my depth gauge must not be to accurate. I was on the junk that Sat. and it read 75.

I couldn't figure out how I could be so cold at 75 degrees wearing a 5mil full and a hood and vest:)

I miss my Caribbean diving. 3mm full suit in 83 degree Caribbean water....now that's comfort. God I miss that place.

*kicks self in butt for 1,999,9963 time since July 27th, 2003*

Love is like a blindfold...I'm really starting to hate that girl.

mgri once bubbled...
My thermometer in my depth gauge must not be to accurate. I was on the junk that Sat. and it read 75.

I couldn't figure out how I could be so cold at 75 degrees wearing a 5mil full and a hood and vest:)

My temp guage (both of them read 75 too), I actually thought that was fairly comfy though. I must admit it wasn't the same as the Keys in Sept. :wink:

My wife, myself and a couple of friends are plannning on diving next weekend. Anybody that wants to meet up let me know when you'll be there. :)

P.S. You guys stay up way to late.:tease:

Back
Top Bottom