Lake St. Clair Divers Want Some Money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yeah, I know this is short notice and I know I'm a diver but here's the deal.

There's a boat at Jefferson Beach on the marina mile right now that needs it's bottom cleaned. I'm planning on running this boat starting tomorrow afternoon about 2 around Michigan to Saugatuck. The boat came out of Lauderdale. We had the bottom cleaned down there but they did a poor job. There is some barnies and scum on the bottom. The boat's a 65' Chris Craft. It's wood which makes it easier to clean, no BS there. I don't have time to get over there, clean the bottom and then take off. I'm running it with the owner tomorrow so you could get your cash when we get there around 12:30. Not only will the owner pay you, I'll give you a "dive credit" as my boat is in the Straits this year. You come up, I'll take you diving! You scrub our bottom and well, you know. :mooner:

But seriously, we're in a bit of pinch and if someone isn't diving tomorrow or even this evening, that would like to and get paid, please give me a call. My guess would be you could easily do it on one tank, should take an hour to an hour and a half and all you'd need would be a couple of plastic scrapers and a couple of scotchbrite pads.

thanks, David 616-490-2104

Back
Top Bottom