Lake Travis on Saturday 9/20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In10se

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I haven't buddied up yet for Saturday and kinda wondered if anyone is interested. You can post here, PM me, or just call me at 512-716-9207 :callme:

I had planned to do a Saturday afternoon dive, but my buddy got called off to Houston by Ike.

In10se and I just talked about meeting up at Windy Point Private around 12:30.

I haven't buddied up yet for Saturday and kinda wondered if anyone is interested. You can post here, PM me, or just call me at 512-716-9207 :callme:

I'll be diving all day Sat. at Windy Point Private and camping that night. Your welcome to join in on either.

I'll be diving all day Sat. at Windy Point Private and camping that night. Your welcome to join in on either.
Thanks for the invite Zinc it sounds like fun. Can't camp cuz I gotta go drive around picking up drunks tomorrow night, then off to CSSP for a rebreather experience Sunday ... but Saturday is for sure.

Brent and I are meeting up at 12:30, and Robert has a few seats open on the Giant Stride ... the weather is going to be gorgeous. There are just no excuses for people to be dry this weekend!!!

Back
Top Bottom