Lake Travis Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great, the shaker plant should be a good dive this weekend if you were really seeing 15-20 ft at Mansfield. We will post a report afterwards. Sorry you are missing out Zinc - John...

Thanks for the invite...... :mooner:

Great, the shaker plant should be a good dive this weekend if you were really seeing 15-20 ft at Mansfield. We will post a report afterwards. Sorry you are missing out Zinc - John...

Yeah, me too, but if I gotta choose between you hooligans (and I proudly include myself in that group) and spending the day with my hot, generous girlfriend on her birthday ya'll are gonna be on the losing end everytime. :D

Now if it wasn't her birthday this story would have a completely different ending. :wink:

Hey dude, we are hot too but yeah, we are hooligans... lol...

Ummm...you're talking about the burning chick avatar, right? LOL!!

I thought they were 'stupid'! :eyebrow:

I missed burning hot chicks?

On April 1st, if you didn't login on Scubaboard, everyone's avatar was a little, yellow chick on fire. Pretty funny...

i am sad about the burning chicks ... it fit jac so well

as far as a more detailed update on the lake ... i dropped down off the drop-off during the intermediate class tues morning ... vis above the drop-off was 15+ ... it was exciting ... below the wall it seemed to drop down to about 10ft or so. as far as the temp is concerned ... the surface was 63-64, and at about 80 it had only dropped down to 61 or so ... anywho, good conditions for the start of the season

so who wants to go divin' :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom