Lake Travis Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stephen and I took our rescue class out in the cove area at Windy Point public on Sunday. Viz was 20+ at shallow depths (<25ft) and water temps were 59/60. Perfect dry suit conditions! We were too tired after the class to just go and do a dive - so we're heading back out there on Saturday to do the wall side of the park. The lake looks and feels perfect right now. Everybody - skip work and go dive!

was teaching so only got down to about 60ft. not doing anything deep with that class, not yet anyway.

Crap, no diving for me this weekend, going to Fort Worth for the NASCAR:D

Crap, no diving for me this weekend, going to Fort Worth for the NASCAR:D

Me and my dad dove at windy point private this weekend. Maybe 25 foot visibility down to a depth of 45 feet. Got more murky as we went down further. Max depth of dive 2 was 105 feet, and I think the visibility at the pinto was say...7 feet (enough to see the whole car).

It was worth the drive.

Me and my dad dove at windy point private this weekend. Maybe 25 foot visibility down to a depth of 45 feet. Got more murky as we went down further. Max depth of dive 2 was 105 feet, and I think the visibility at the pinto was say...7 feet (enough to see the whole car).

It was worth the drive.

PS...minimum temperature during our three dives on saturday was 61

did a night dive friday night, and the viz was awesome. went down to 160 by the dam and worked our way back up. vis down there was still pretty good, it was a little chilly though. we could see the lantern and other lights , i had set on the stairs, from 25 ft down, that was pretty cool. was a cool dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom