Lake Travis this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in Austin this weekend and thought a lake dive would be fun. Is anyone up for Windy point or Mansfield saturday morning?

What??? No replies??? What's up Swampers??? Kevin is coming all the way from Everett Washington (That's like way North of the Red River) and no one will be around to dive? What happened to that famous Texas hospitality?

Official Disclaimer: I can make these comments with immunity as I am out of town (DisneyWorld) this week and therefore absolved of any responsibility ... and it also gives Mack, Melisa, Chris and Shawn an opportunity to give me some cr*p about the post when I get back ....

I would be, but it is Saint Patty's day weekend, and im sure I will be in no condition to dive.:eyebrow:

What??? No replies??? What's up Swampers??? Kevin is coming all the way from Everett Washington (That's like way North of the Red River) and no one will be around to dive? What happened to that famous Texas hospitality?

Where are you Bill ? I am doing the underwater camera install tests at Aquarena Saturday.

Is he Science Diver certified, if so, we need to get a persmission slip quick.

Always welcome to join me, I'll put you to work on a work dive project.

PS: Don't be hard on those of us that dive and work a 70 hour week, week after week.

Shawn

I am a checkout dive shy of AAUS; all other requirements have been met..you can contact Nate Schwark at Shannon Point Marine Center to get my file; I'd be happy to help out

Hiya Kevin,

The place that Shawn mentioned does not recognize AAUS unfortunately. I can dive with you at Mansfield on Saturday morning; but my stupid work computer is not letting me log into scubaboard! Email me at melissa.r.peterman@ssa.gov if you're interested.

Melissa

ps - Dear Shawn... Apparently, Bill is in the Greatest Place On Earth yet is still dictating the lives of us poor, lowly rats! :p

I'd love to go diving with you, but I've got a busted inflator hose and I need to finish up my Philippine trip report..

Thanks for the reply guys, I have 2 dives lined up! : D I absolutly LOVE being back in Texas, shhhh don't tell the orca-baiters... I got SUN BURNED yesterday!!!! I wish there were some dives in Corpus, but oh-well. This gives me motivation to head to Austin and visit the folks anyways.
See you guys in the water!

Official Disclaimer: I can make these comments with immunity as I am out of town (DisneyWorld) this week and therefore absolved of any responsibility ... and it also gives Mack, Melisa, Chris and Shawn an opportunity to give me some cr*p about the post when I get back ....

There is absolutely no reason for us to wait until you get back. How dare you run off to Disney World and leave us to handle all the dirty work here at home. :rofl3:

I hope you guys are having a great time.

I've got two groups doing pool work this weekend. That leaves me to man the shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom