Lake Travis this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you Bill ? I am doing the underwater camera install tests at Aquarena Saturday.

Is he Science Diver certified, if so, we need to get a persmission slip quick.

Always welcome to join me, I'll put you to work on a work dive project.

PS: Don't be hard on those of us that dive and work a 70 hour week, week after week.

Shawn

I sure miss you guys ....

I'm on my last day at DisneyWorld :(

We'll be back in town on Monday. Stepen and I are planning to dive Aquarena on next Friday morning (the 21st). Let me know if there's anything we need to do with the camera then.

You need to move to my work plan ... 6 hours a day, 4 days a week ... whether I need to or not ... plus DisneyWorld at least once a year!

I sure miss you guys ....

I'm on my last day at DisneyWorld :(

We'll be back in town on Monday. Stepen and I are planning to dive Aquarena on next Friday morning (the 21st). Let me know if there's anything we need to do with the camera then.

You need to move to my work plan ... 6 hours a day, 4 days a week ... whether I need to or not ... plus DisneyWorld at least once a year!

I think that is one great work plan...... work to LIVE..... The only other one I know of is K-valves work plan, and that is Vacation with a little work mixed in once in a while. :rofl3:

I just started a new job where I'll get paid to camp on the beach.

I just started a new job where I'll get paid to camp on the beach.

I hope it doesn't involve holding a little cardboard sign...

If not, where do I sign up! :D

I'm working with the Turtle team on Padre Island National Seashore, so I'll look for nesting turtles and camp.

I'm working with the Turtle team on Padre Island National Seashore, so I'll look for nesting turtles and camp.

Wow, sweet gig :14:

Where are you Bill ? I am doing the underwater camera install tests at Aquarena Saturday.

Is he Science Diver certified, if so, we need to get a persmission slip quick.

Always welcome to join me, I'll put you to work on a work dive project.

PS: Don't be hard on those of us that dive and work a 70 hour week, week after week.

Shawn

Shawn, I did the scientific diver course this weekened. I heard someone yell your name from the boat. we thought we had a line on the prop. I was very impressed with spring lake.

Shawn, I did the scientific diver course this weekened. I heard someone yell your name from the boat. we thought we had a line on the prop. I was very impressed with spring lake.

You sure had a full boatload of people. I heard you had a lot of people in your class this weekend. I hope to meet you their or at Lake Travis. This years dive season has kicked off with a lot of activity. The visibility at Travis has gotten better this last month (water temp still around 50 degrees) and we are launching the underwater camera project for the community at deep hole in San Marcos next week.
Exciting times. I see camping at Travis soon, spring is almost here the trees are turning and the birds are coming back. Dive, Dive, Dive as we would say on submarines.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom