Lanier this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody up to heading out to Lanier sometime this week? Anytime during the day, evening, whenever.. Sitting around longing to get wet..

Matt

I would love to dive Lanier this week but the wife says "Please no diving until we go to Florida on the 16th".

Hmmmm....Maybe I need to pack all the dive gear in the car and call the little lady and say I have to work late...Hmmm

Maybe a plan.

Jeremy

I'm supposed to work Saturday, but if that changes I'm wanting to get wet...
Just got my 5' primary hose hooked up and want to try it out.

Any chance that D/S will be in this week???

the K

The Kraken:
Any chance that D/S will be in this week???

the K
No Idea, it was supposedly shipped.. It was the slow cheap shipping though, so who knows how long it will take to get here.

Matt

Richard can be a master of understatement on that. I called to check on mine and he said it should arrive in about 4 or 5 more days . . . it showed up the very next day.

What day do you have in mind?

The Kraken:
Richard can be a master of understatement on that. I called to check on mine and he said it should arrive in about 4 or 5 more days . . . it showed up the very next day.

What day do you have in mind?
Any Day really.. I have zero plans for this week, am just sitting around watching the time tick by.. Trying to resist that urge to go solo diving.. I'd go diving right now if someone was up for it.. :)

Matt

Thursday afternoon?
1600 hours at WBP?

The Kraken:
Thursday afternoon?
1600 hours at WBP?
Sounds good to me, hopefully the DS will be here, if not I will just bring out my Semi-dry and go from there..

Any other times and dates are fine as well, I want to dive as much as possible the next few weeks before my classes at the end of the month..

Matt

I'll suit up to match whatever ya have.
Want to go to the lumber yard?

Back
Top Bottom