Lanier this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Heeeeeeyyy !!!! Steg-Meister !!!!
Is the reg breathing good at depth in cold water???
If so, go for the tanks. It's really nice to be able to just grab your tanks and go.
Well, that's my opinion anyway.

the K

IMO, it breaths good. I have nothing to compair it to but it delivers dry air at depth without me feeling like I'm having to work for the air. I'm going to get a new tank or two so that I will have a couple around the house instead of my one. I'll get the regs later. On with the MK2 /R190 for now.

...Back to regular Looney Bird thread now that it was hijacked
ph34rs.gif

Jeremy

JKSteger:
...Back to regular Looney Bird thread now that it was hijacked
ph34rs.gif
LOL, don't worry that is what we do here! Please show your support for a Looney bird subforum. I posted the suggestion up in the site suggestion suggestion. I am going to be heading out to Lanier tomorrow as well to drain down some tanks and to do plenty of reel practice. If anybody feels like coming out I will be out there around 10am.

Matt

Well, I may try to make it for a quick one with you tommorrow. Probably a little later than 10 AM though. Thursday I am going with Skierch to Pompano on the bus without the Greyhound logo.

If you let me know, PM, when you can come by the LDS you dont like..., no the other one, DS...Doraville. I can do your fill right then and there. I just aquired the elusive Blender Cert. Also, next time you need work on a reg, drop a line on the PM....

In need of a wet spot (not that kind)!!

HZ

cewarbin:
Well, I may try to make it for a quick one with you tommorrow. Probably a little later than 10 AM though. Thursday I am going with Skierch to Pompano on the bus without the Greyhound logo.

If you let me know, PM, when you can come by the LDS you dont like..., no the other one, DS...Doraville. I can do your fill right then and there. I just aquired the elusive Blender Cert. Also, next time you need work on a reg, drop a line on the PM....

In need of a wet spot (not that kind)!!

HZ
I actually like DS in doraville. I'm on a pretty friendly terms with Jack and staff. I also use the Marietta store as my main store. I've spent quite a few dollars in the marietta store.

Anywho, Thanks for the kind offers HZ. If you are available to meet up at the lake tomorrow what time would be good for you? I was just going to go out early since I didn't have anybody to go with, but would much rather dive with a buddy.

Matt

Read the PM Matt and give me a call. I am going by the shop and a few errands, then I might be able to do some afternoon diving today (wed).

HZ

Just got back from the Lake. I wish I would have seen Hoss' PM, but had already left before I did. Hopefully one of these days we can meet up and get some dives in.

Viz was 5-7' at best above the thermocline in the divers cove, 80F above the thermocline.

I should have 36% for tomorrow TK. Anybody else feel like coming out and doing some diving with TK and I? I would stick around for anybody who couldn't make it at 4, but would still like to come on out and do some diving in the evening.

Matt

Corigan:
Anybody else feel like coming out and doing some diving with TK and I? I would stick around for anybody who couldn't make it at 4, but would still like to come on out and do some diving in the evening.

Matt
I wish I could! Can't be there this evening, but Friday is a possibility (not sure how traffic would be). I don't have a light yet, so I'm not sure if I'd be there early enough. It's also looking like I will be available Saturday.

I threw my back out last night, so I won't be diving today. Hopefully it mends quickly so I can get some diving in this weekend.. Time will tell.. :( Hopefully the chiropractor gets my back straigtened out for me.

Matt

Corigan:
I threw my back out last night, so I won't be diving today. Hopefully it mends quickly so I can get some diving in this weekend.. Time will tell.. :( Hopefully the chiropractor gets my back straigtened out for me.

Matt

Bummer Dude!
icosm13.gif

I think I'm actually comming down with a cold or something. Sneezing, throat feels "itchy". Called the Dr. and she called in a "Z-Pak"...these things rock. I'm taking Vitamin C too.

It seems to happen at least once each year the dreaded cold. I'm heading to FL for a family vacation next weekend and I want this out of my system before then.

See y'all at the lake.

Jeremy

Geeeezzzzzzzzzzz, I'm the oldest fart among ya, and I never get sick !!!!
What's with you guys???

Y'all best start eating some collard greens, corn bread and buttermilk if ya plan on keeping up with me !!!!

Wussies !!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom