Lanier this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can respect your feelings and attitude.
Until I'm treated the same way I'll continue to associate with them.
I really can't blame you, you know . . .
I'd be a wee bit agitated myself.
No problem . . .
LDS's really need to keep things like that in mind.
1 ounce of bad will offsets a ton of good will . . .

The Kraken:
I can respect your feelings and attitude.
Until I'm treated the same way I'll continue to associate with them.
I really can't blame you, you know . . .
I'd be a wee bit agitated myself.
No problem . . .
LDS's really need to keep things like that in mind.
1 ounce of bad will offsets a ton of good will . . .

Agreed.. Your my bud Dennis, and a good guy. I would feel totally safe with dealing with you on any level, even if I didn't know you. I have just seen a few things that have turned me sour with that store. I don't even tell people to NOT go into the store. I tell them that it is a good store, and has some really nice people working there, and has excellent facilities. I just also warn them to look at every angle before you agree to anything there. I'm more upset with myself for not seeing it coming, and missing the angle. I should have just brought in my second stage, and demanded that it be fixed, not rebuilt.

It does hurt local buisness though. Since that time I have bought a doubles wing, 2 manifolds, 2 sets of bands, and a drysuit. None of which came from an local stores.. :(

Enough of the negativity though, I don't like to be negative. Lets look at some positives like getting wet Thursday and having some good wet fun.

Matt

So who wants to come out and go diving tomorrow with me so I can drain my tanks down and get a nitrox fill to dive with TK on Thursday.. :D

Matt

I really, really hope your D/S comes in tomorrow, but I'm sure not as much as you do.

The Kraken:
I really, really hope your D/S comes in tomorrow, but I'm sure not as much as you do.
LOL, agreed. If not the semi-dry does a pretty decent job. I have some nice new thick boots that will keep my feet warm, and I will survive..

I hope it comes in soon though, got notification that it was shipped last Wednesday. I need to get as many dives in it as possible before I take it down to cave country for my classes.

Matt

I think you may be pleasantly surprised at how easily you will acclimate to it.
I'll be there with ya, buddy . . .

the K

The Kraken:
I think you may be pleasantly surprised at how easily you will acclimate to it.
I'll be there with ya, buddy . . .

the K
Awesome, thank you TK. I was pleasantly suprised with how easy the transition to the BP/W was, as well as doubles. I can't wait to be able to do long multiple dives this winter and not be frozen after the first one.

Matt

Hey, anything for an original "Lake Lanier Looney Bird" . . .

I would love to come out but my wifes car is in the shop getting it's 80K mile tune up with timing belt replacement. This means that I have to drop her off to work and pick her up after. So there goes my little "gotta work late" plan.

On another note...Not to hijack, but I'm thinking that I would be better suited to buy another tank or two before new regs right now.

Have fun with that DS and later in the year when I'm freezing in my semi-dry and you and TK are comfy in the DS, please go lite on the bragging about how warm you two are...
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Thanks,
Jeremy

Heeeeeeyyy !!!! Steg-Meister !!!!
Is the reg breathing good at depth in cold water???
If so, go for the tanks. It's really nice to be able to just grab your tanks and go.
Well, that's my opinion anyway.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom