Last call for ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Mike's birthday party this Saturday.
I need to call in a final count by 8PM CST today. Can everyone confirm one time time that you are going, and that you want to do the grab bag? Thx.
They will have the table set up for us this way. It's a private room with our own bartender so you must be 21. Here's the info once again.

The address is:
111E. 4th Street
Fort Worth, TX.
phone : 817-336-7470
8PM to 2AM November 24th Saturday.

Kathleen and I are coming. The grab bag thing will be fine. See you all there!

Natasha, I will not really know until Saturday if I can be there or not (family-related things) but if I can, I'll be there. As I write this, it is 50/50. Sorry that I am being non-committal because I am not normally like this plus I would love to meet the rest of the Swampsters I have not met.

Mitch,
No problem. We'll cross our fingers that you'll be able to make it.
I think because of the holiday,it's been a bit more difficult to hold this party.
What I'm going to do is get there early, and have them set up a regular table for 10 in the main part of the restaurant. This way we won't have to over eat and drink to get to the 250.00 requirement for the upstairs.
I'll call Aaron again today. It shouldn't be a problem.
Zag I gave you the wrong phone number yesterday.
Here's the new one. 972-790-8545
Sea everyone Saturday! :sunny:

Natasha -
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this blessed event. (Truly, I wanted to). The pictures that my imagination have painted about the sweet (unruly), quiet (wacky sense of humored), gentle (snicker, snicker, snicker) people attending this party not to mention the Man of the Hour...well needless to say I'm begging for photos as soon as you can get them developed!!! Have a WONDERFUL time and be safe!

Happy Birthday to one of the Best Texans on this here board!

Luv - ya,
The Dweebster

Dweebster,
We'll miss you girlie. If you get a chance pop in and look us over. If we don't look too scary stay! LoL
Well the Iguana man can't make it either.
So it is now..
Jerry
Natasha
David
Mike
Kath
Michelle
Tom
maybe Mitch
Zag .. Maybe we should have it in my rented van? Ya know like the old days ...beer, van, girls, guys ... Only kidding.
I talked to Aaron and he said no problemo. We'll just have a table in the main room. It's easier for us anyway. He said this way we have the 76 beers on tap close to us, instead of waiting all that time for the waitress to run down to get them! LoL
I've heard they have good pizza there. (Of course nothing is as good as Chicago pizza)
I'll sign on from the hotel Friday.
:sunny:

Still plan on being there. Grab bag is O.K.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jerry :peace:

Try (I can only ask y'all to TRY) and S T A Y O U T O F T R O U B L E! (wink, wink)

Awwww.....do I have to????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom