Last call for ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike, honey...(a.k.a. birthday boy), I'm not going to MAKE YOU, all I'm asking is that you T R Y; for a little while?! (wink, wink again).

I talked with Natasha this morning (she doesn't have internet access at her hotel so she can't post) and everything's a go. She went to check out the place yesterday and she said it was a pretty casual type place. She said the menu was mostly appetizer type dishes but they had skillions and billions of beers on tap (woo hoo!). She said there are several eating/night type spots around there, so if we want to get a bigger meal later on, we could walk next door to one of those places after a while. She also said something about there being some sort of lighting of a big Christmas tree down there or something. The way I figure it, we'll meet up at 8:00 pm, start with beer, and then just play the rest by ear. When you all get there, just tell them you are with the Scubaboard group. See you all there!... and Happy Birthday Mike!

Due to personal reasons, I needed to be back in Houston so I will not be able to make the party. :( However, I would like to wish Mike a happy birthday anway! Just don't do anything I would not do! :D

Y'all have a good time tonight!

I'm on pins and needles.... since I was only there in spirit, how was the party?

Hi!
We just got home from Dallas. I wish more of you could have been there. It was a GREAT time. There was only 8 of us, but this way I think we got to talk and bond even more.
I thought everyone looked BETTER then the pics I saw. Mike is tall and blond, and has a good body, ladies.
TomV is a doll, sweet, nice and a cutie, and so is his wife! A very updated couple and great to have as friends.
Zagnut is like the TinMan and the Scarecrow, rolled in one. He has the heart and the brains, and is a wonderful man. His beautiful young wife, made the best birthday cake in the shape and colors of our beloved dive flag! Thanks again Kath!
Jerry was very generous and shared his pizza with me!
I can't wait to go back.
:sunny:

Natasha,

Thank you for the kind words. You and Zag did a great job organizing and we enjoyed the company. It was a great pleasure meeting you and your husband. Hopefully someday we will be able to afford a trip with you.

Tom

PS we missed all of you who had other obligations. Hope to see you next time.

I knew, I just knew you guys were going to have a grand time.

I will admit, even if the "air fair" gods were not with me, it turns out probably a good thing. I've been suffering with something (the Doc thinks viral) that has infected my vocal chords. And no before you guys out there say -- "infect my S/o", I won't. This is extremely frustrating!!!! Early in the day I'm not too bad, but even with minimal talking by noon, I'm sounding like a gravel truck.

glad a good time was had by all who attended...

It sounds like you all had a great time! I do regret I had to miss it but I will do my best to make the next outing. Natasha, I do look forward to meeting you and your family when you do get down here.

We really enjoyed the party. The Swampsters are sure a fun bunch of folks. Natasha, it was great getting to finally meet you and your husband. Y'all are a fun couple. It won't be too long before you will be a Texas Swampdiver, too. When you move down here, we'll have to have a big " Welcome to Texas..Y'all! " swampdive after you all get settled in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom