Last month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Age rubs off on everybody, you've got no choice!
Wally, hope you get the suit.
icon14.gif

WT, what kind of surgery?? Dump the doubles!
icon_biggrin.gif

Land Locked:
Age rubs off on everybody, you've got no choice!
Wally, hope you get the suit.
icon14.gif

WT, what kind of surgery?? Dump the doubles!
icon_biggrin.gif

Deal fell through on the suit.

Sorry I didn't get dpwn there for the dive, lots of little stuff I needed to do before opening the new clinic...looks like I need to hurry it up 'cause you guys need some physical therapy! Sorry to hear about all the injuries, but you have plenty of time to rest...hopefully I can dive when you guys are healed!

Morgan

Understood, lots of activity with the new addition to the family and the
business. I really thought you were going to make it though. You missed
a good time, but we will do it again next year. I hope to be over all these
aches and pains by then. I think Kenny was wanting to get in another dive
or two, if you guy's can make it up here before Joe closes I'll meet you up
there. I may not be able to dive but I can still hang out!

Hooked:
Sorry I didn't get dpwn there for the dive, lots of little stuff I needed to do before opening the new clinic...looks like I need to hurry it up 'cause you guys need some physical therapy! Sorry to hear about all the injuries, but you have plenty of time to rest...hopefully I can dive when you guys are healed!

Morgan
Hey Morgan,
Do you want to try for next Sunday?? One more dive before Joe closes
Kenny

Wally,,,, Sorry for hear that. I know one good deal on Dive Rite DS. I will send some info tonight....

Chris... My surgery isn't due to the scuba activity.. It is on my right elbow's tendonitis. I have gotten a cortisone shot though. It didn't help that much. I have been suffered for more than one year. I don't have any choice to consider except the surgery option to get it right..... I hope it goes well and gets rid of my pain.

I am going out to dive today.....

hoosier:
Wally,,,, Sorry for hear that. I know one good deal on Dive Rite DS. I will send some info tonight....

Chris... My surgery isn't about the scuba.. It is my right elbow (tennis or golf elbow).
I have been suffered for more than one year. I don't have any choice to take except the surgery to get it right.....

I was kinda bummed about the suit deal myself. Part of me wanted it but part of me was tired of fighting. He wanted to charge me 3% for using paypal period. Basically it was my word against his and I would have been hung out to dry if something went wrong.
With all my searching I did find a deal at Scubatoys for a new Bare suit for $1000. The big thing that has troubled me is my height, boot size and weight. Most are ok out of the box expect for these things. The Bare suit covers it all, no pun entended.

I did get good new yesterday, we are going to Mermet for the AOW class. So I get to see a new place. Actually may be a good thing for navigation since I know Haugh pretty good.

WT, take care of the shoulder and good luck with the sugery. Also please send the info about the suit. I will buzz over to the DR site and see what they have.

hoosier:
Chris... My surgery isn't due to the scuba activity.. It is on my right elbow's tendonitis. I have gotten a cortisone shot though. It didn't help that much. I have been suffered for more than one year. I don't have any choice to consider except the surgery option to get it right..... I hope it goes well and gets rid of my pain.

Best of luck on the surgery! Yeah, my pains aren't from diving either, I suffer
from, "Issac Newton Rotor Cuff," and, "Rock Bounce Elbow." :D

Why should a seller not pass on the PayPal fees to the buyer? That is standard practice.

crpntr133:
I was kinda bummed about the suit deal myself. Part of me wanted it but part of me was tired of fighting. He wanted to charge me 3% for using paypal period. Basically it was my word against his and I would have been hung out to dry if something went wrong.
With all my searching I did find a deal at Scubatoys for a new Bare suit for $1000. The big thing that has troubled me is my height, boot size and weight. Most are ok out of the box expect for these things. The Bare suit covers it all, no pun entended.

I did get good new yesterday, we are going to Mermet for the AOW class. So I get to see a new place. Actually may be a good thing for navigation since I know Haugh pretty good.

WT, take care of the shoulder and good luck with the sugery. Also please send the info about the suit. I will buzz over to the DR site and see what they have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom