Last month!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they win, will we have to hear about it for years to come like we did with the Bears ? :wink:

crpntr133:
Thanks for the input guys. After reading the two above posts a lot of things have now been cleared up and I really feel better about this whole thing. I NOW understand what you were talking about with the apples to oranges. Not to sound negative but I wish that this would have been explained to me earlier. I didn't know about the quality and workmanship changing.

Jody, I understood about the DC suit having pockets and the pee valve, we talked about this and I even quoted 5thD. Also understood about the custom costs a bit more. As far as saying it was only worth $800, I made you an offer of that.
I can understand your position and I never expected you take a lose. To be honest with you I buy a lot of antiques for my home, I have NEVER paid the tagged price on higher items. This is just the way that I work. I am not out to take money from someone and if they don't want to sell it then all they have to do is say no. This is what you did and I was fine with that and we met half way.

I will never agree with the decision not to sell to me, if the suit wasn't already sold. I can understand your frustration with the past dealings but that was not me. I will stand behind my statement in my last email till the day I die. BTW, this will remain between those few that know of it and go no further.
I do have to agree that I think everything turned out for the better.

If everyone is agreeable I would like to consider this subject dead!

So how about those white sox? :D

crpntr133:
Thanks for the input guys. After reading the two above posts a lot of things have now been cleared up and I really feel better about this whole thing. I NOW understand what you were talking about with the apples to oranges. Not to sound negative but I wish that this would have been explained to me earlier. I didn't know about the quality and workmanship changing.

Jody, I understood about the DC suit having pockets and the pee valve, we talked about this and I even quoted 5thD. Also understood about the custom costs a bit more. As far as saying it was only worth $800, I made you an offer of that.
I can understand your position and I never expected you take a lose. To be honest with you I buy a lot of antiques for my home, I have NEVER paid the tagged price on higher items. This is just the way that I work. I am not out to take money from someone and if they don't want to sell it then all they have to do is say no. This is what you did and I was fine with that and we met half way.

I will never agree with the decision not to sell to me, if the suit wasn't already sold. I can understand your frustration with the past dealings but that was not me. I will stand behind my statement in my last email till the day I die. BTW, this will remain between those few that know of it and go no further.
I do have to agree that I think everything turned out for the better.

If everyone is agreeable I would like to consider this subject dead!

So how about those white sox? :D

Wally,
Thats cool. I was probably a bit harsh at times, but we probably both were. Live and learn on both sides. The payment is supposed to come through on the suit friday I think, if it falls through and you wanted to look at it for some reason, let me know. I aint as bad as you think!
As far as the White Sox....couldnt tell you anything about any sports. Sad aint it?
Later.

I actually watched three games and that was it. Normally my butt is in the water or busy working on the house. No time for tv.

Back
Top Bottom