Last-O-Lobsters! Wednesday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ditto night

Yeah I feel stupid for running out of the house in the morning without grabbing my weights!! Didn't even realize until I was half suited up, gear ready to go!!! ARGH!! Oh well. Oh, and my name is Brian but you can still continue to call me Clammy though. Glad you guys had a good dive though and found at least the one bug.

Hey ill rember your name after i meet ya again. takes me like 3 or 4 times before i rember :)

Im bummed that I flaked on this one it sounds like you had a good dive... See Erika its a nice dive! My ear started hurting for some odd reason and I figured it would be cold and the vis would be crap so why push it!!! Oh well next one...

i know. it gets better lol. we wernt in the kelp though we where on the rocks.

Thanks Erika! Thanks Brian! That was the best night dive I've had all season! I think viz was 25'-- we were able to spread out a little and still keep an eye on each other, which is sooooo much harder when the viz is nil. I really like that dive; thanks Tailchaser for turning me on to it. It's got such great rock formations and a nice smattering of gorgonians & sea life. It was neat seeing a small octopus out & about. I grabbed 5-6 shorties, but the first legal I saw out in the open totally ditched me. Nice timing to grab one legal right as we were heading in & my air was running low. Incredibly calm & beautiful with the full moon. All y'all who didn't go, you should have-- this was one of the ones you dream of!... See you next October for lobster opening!
-Tom

Thanks Erika! Thanks Brian! That was the best night dive I've had all season! I think viz was 25'-- we were able to spread out a little and still keep an eye on each other, which is sooooo much harder when the viz is nil. I really like that dive; thanks Tailchaser for turning me on to it. It's got such great rock formations and a nice smattering of gorgonians & sea life. It was neat seeing a small octopus out & about. I grabbed 5-6 shorties, but the first legal I saw out in the open totally ditched me. Nice timing to grab one legal right as we were heading in & my air was running low. Incredibly calm & beautiful with the full moon. All y'all who didn't go, you should have-- this was one of the ones you dream of!... See you next October for lobster opening!
-Tom

Hell, lobster or not, this sounded like a good dive. I'll have to do some night dives here now. :D

yep. i think we just got luckey

Back
Top Bottom