Last-O-Lobsters! Wednesday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to seeing some crabs & bagging some lobsters! When I last did this dive I was able to grab a couple of legals-- there may still be a few around-- although they usually wait until the season is over to start traipsing around out in the open!... I will be there a little before 7pm (depending on traffic) and have two tanks if it turns out to be great fun & anyone wants to go for a 2nd dive!...
-Tom

I have one tank and will be there a little before 7 tonight see every one there

I have one tank and will be there a little before 7 tonight see every one there

Man, wish I could dive this one own you guys. Sounds like it's going to be a fun one. :coffee:

Good luck!

Oh, and Brian. Remember your underwater knife fighting skills. Ya might encounter a hostile halibut.

Cheers!! :D

This was the best dive at leo yet. It was 20ft vis. lots-o-lobsters, One legal one and one got away, tons of shorties, no waves, no surge, Octupus, Horn shark, Lots of fish and good vis. Thanks Tom for being a good dive buddy. Sorry Clammy i forgot your name again, that you forgot your weights and could not go in but thanks for standing on shore and waiting for us. I will never leave my spare weights behind any more because of you. There where lots of little fishies all around. the only thing that would have made the dive better is if i didnt have boyency problembs.

Im not really sure i dove with the same amt of weight i usualy do. but i just had trouble staying down today. dont know if i didnt get all my air out of suit or what. it was fine once i got past 20 ft.

Sounds like an incredible dive. Wish I could have been there... glad you had a good time. I'd like to go diving just for the halibut... :wink:

:rofl3: Just for the halibut.. to funny

Well it gives you something to work on. Buoyancy seems to be one of the more tricky things to master. Maybe it was just a fluke tonight.How many divers showed up for the dive tonight? I have never dove at Leo, is there kelp where you dove at? What was average/max depth ?

i think it was a fluke. umm 3 showed up and only 2 in the water. there is kelp and rocks. we stuck to the rocks since we where looking for lobsters. we went to 33ft max and that was out way past the bluffs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom