Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crossing my fingers because I've been delayed till September 1st

I've been talking with a girl sitting on a boat in Pattaya - she was all freaked out this morning worried about the lockdown. They really need to do it for 2-4 weeks.

I've been talking with a girl sitting on a boat in Pattaya - she was all freaked out this morning worried about the lockdown. They really need to do it for 2-4 weeks.
What is the alternative? There isn't one.
People have to realize that the infection is mostly transmitted through close contact. For a society in Thailand or any countries in Asia, social distancing is more or less impossible. You cannot wear a mask working in a construction site under 30+C. A lot of persons were infected through member of family or friend.

You cannot wear a mask working in a construction site under 30+C. .

Sure you can. My staff and I installed a 2.4m satellite dish on Monday and wore masks as we worked.

They oughta focus on getting first shots first - a few days ago I seen 10% had first and only 4% had both.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom