Latest ScubaLabs reg test - huh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do a lot of face up diving try a double hose reg:diver1:

I prefer my Poseidon's for weird positions because I can roll over on my back or lean backwards without chipmunk cheeks, but the double hoses are certainly better than the scubapro style second stages for that kind of diving imo

I got a deep 6 1st and 2nd stage as a prize. Because of medical issues with my buddy I have not had the opportunity to get in real water with it. I really don't have the expertise to rate or compare, though I did consider taking 2 tanks in the pool so I could breathe of off each and compare (mk25/s600). That said, I did notice that when I was face up to check for bubbles it was harder to take a breath, I thought it was just mine! Good to know that nothing is wrong.

It's weird, but the deep 6 setup just feels good. It's beautiful, feels solid, smooth. Very nice workmanship.

Is "DACOR" back in business? This is news to me.

I guess West Marine or one of their suppliers has the name now. Can't find much out but this.

West Marine - Dacor Pacer Plus X6 Air Delivery System in Washington

From Scuba.com :
"Dacor ceased operations in 2004. In 2016 West Marine restarted distributing the Dacor brand.

Since parts were not available for a dozen years, West Marine (800.262.8464) would now be in the best position on how to proceed with servicing / repairing your Dacor equipment."

Bob

Since Mares bought Dacor, it could be either they sold the name, or made a deal for a second level of marketing through West Marine to target boaters, since divers would be gunshy of the name Dacor.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom