lauderdale/pompano conditions??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The winds have been really blowing for the last few weeks, 15 to 20 mph with 3 to 6 foot seas in some areas. I've been trying get out for the last several weeks and if it's not raining it's been blowing like mad. I don't mind the rain so much but combined with the wind the vis on the shallow reefs, going for lobster, will be S&%T.

Things should be improving soon. I'm hoping to get out this Wednesday. I'll let you know what it's like when I get back.

Scott

Padipro once bubbled... SNIP... Things should be improving soon. I'm hoping to get out this Wednesday. I'll let you know what it's like when I get back.
Jeez I hope so... my gear was actually dry for the Venice trip. Scott, where are you diving? Want to come up and see the 'new' place? Maybe we'll be blessed with a diveyak day.

Hay Mike,

I was actually thinking of going tomorrow now. I called Pro Dive and they are doing Tennaco Towers tomorrow on their noon trip, I love that one. Unfortunately the seas are supposed to be 3 to 5 again so I don't yet know if I'm going to go. I'll have to think about tonight while I'm at work.

Scott

Mike,

Next week sounds like it might be better. Lets keep an eye on the winds and if it looks like it's going to a bit nicer we can try to get a few people together and go.

Scott

I am getting the blues when the waters keep up with the rough seas that have been happening for the past few weeks

but then again its going to be this way now that its what we call late summer before our 3-4 days of winter and then comes early summer somewhere in January.

Padipro once bubbled...
Mike,

Next week sounds like it might be better. Lets keep an eye on the winds and if it looks like it's going to a bit nicer we can try to get a few people together and go.

Scott

Count me in. I've always wanted to do the Towers. And next week is a long weekend.

Marc

What are they like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom