Laurel Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver:
No, no one in our club here has dove there. Several have fished there & say it looked clear to about 15' or so, form the surface. We're not looking to dive it until sometime in Oct or there abouts. The boat traffic should be way down by then & hopefully vis will improve. There has been said to be some old demolished bridges in there, but I'm not sure where.

Tammy,
If you do dive at Patoka, post a trip report.

Thx,

Dwight

Will do. Not sure if it will happen or not just yet. It's still in the "talking about" phase.

Wally.... Yes, I know it's at the bottom (I kinda deserved that:dork2: :lotsalove: ) concrete debris doesn't tend to float very well. Just don't have my water proof GPS to find it yet:D .

What was the temp. at 75'. What thickness wetsuit did you wear?

Comp.Air.Junkie:
What was the temp. at 75'. What thickness wetsuit did you wear?
Upper 50's . 5 ml with a 2ml core warmer 7ml gloves and 7 ml hood..

Jscubadive:
Where is Laurel Lake?

Directions from the Lexington,KY...Take I-75 south to exit 25 (Corbin) take a right on 25W to state rd 1277...stay on 1277 till you get to the road to the spillway, Im not sure if theres a sign or not but you can stop at my old store...B-Creek market 2.5 miles on the left on 1277 and ask thats also the last stop for food or gas. And I see your from Tennessee now lol try I-75 north from Knoxville and have a good trip.

ps this is the area where JP and I were raised. And if you go into the store you'll see some of my Dad's trophy's like Large Walleye and deer and stuff.

Thanks for the link CRPNTR133

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom