LED 500 v's LED 700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks - the handheld is the one I have and am interested in. So the lighthead is interchangeable between the 300 and 700 handhelds?

Yes, I would think they are dimensions wise identical as were/are LED300/500.

But as I said in my previous post the cost I imagine would be almost the same as if you purchased a complete LED700, I could be wrong, perhaps Kathleen can shed some light.

Yes, I would think they are dimensions wise identical as were/are LED300/500.

But as I said in my previous post the cost I imagine would be almost the same as if you purchased a complete LED700, I could be wrong, perhaps Kathleen can shed some light.

Hi Guys,

The LED 300 Flashlight is upgradeable. We'll need your existing light head. The cost is $200 to upgrade to a LED 700. Please email Jess at service@diverite.com and she'll take care of you.

Best,
Kathleen

Hi Guys,

The LED 300 Flashlight is upgradeable. We'll need your existing light head. The cost is $200 to upgrade to a LED 700. Please email Jess at service@diverite.com and she'll take care of you.

Best,
Kathleen

Thanks for that info Kathleen, surprised at the upgrade cost, a happy surprised that is, I can swing $200, I will contact Jess and freight it back to the US. I love my LED500 it's a great light, my favourite in fact, highly recommend. Cheers.

$200 is pretty sweet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom