Left my camera battery charger at home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from Cozumel on Sun. My buddy was in a panic state when he couldn't find the charger to his camera. He eventually found the charger after half a day of looking. He inadvertently stuck the charger into the camera pouch (to save space) while the camera was in the underwater housing.

I really love cameras that use AA batteries. I take a charger for those too, but if it fails or I forget it - you can find AAs almost anywhere.

The camera companies want to sell chargers of course, and spare batteries. :mad:

I also despise AAA batteries for existing! They are not all that much smaller, but typically only carry a third of the power of a AA - yet so many things are designed to work with the smaller AAAs just because they are a little smaller.

Last edited:
I think there is a FUJI place at the shopping center at 30th and 1 (going from memory on the address), but stock545i's Foto Omega suggestion sounds like the better bet (if none of the other suggestions have worked)

Did the same thing this last April. Brought my charger for my Canon topside camera, my phone charger, my Surface charger, my speaker charger...but not my SeaLife Camera charger. Went to two SeaLife authorized dealers and one didn't carry any sort of camera accessories and the other had just sold their last charger the week before.

Good luck!

Maybe if all else fails - look at the August list and someone can pick up a charger for you from this side of the pond who gets there in the next day or two?

I get there when you're about to leave and will probably be too late by then.

Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom