Legends of diving--Portage quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like I will be there on Saturday.

brutus_scuba:
I let this thread ride till Wed. before checking back. I figured when I checked back today it would be full of excitement for the event, but I'm let down a little. I know it's gotta be more than just the doc and K4man attending the event.

K4man, were you a blackjack dealer at scubafest?

that's me....don't hold it against me as I was a 'virgin' dealer!!!:D

Last two weekends I drove out 2.5 and 1.5 hours each way to go dive. Don't feel like another drive so soon.

k4man:
that's me....don't hold it against me as I was a 'virgin' dealer!!!:D
I never blame the dealer. I always blame the cards. There used to be a picture of you dealing me a losing hand on the scubafest website but it's been taken down apparently I'm sure there weren't that many 22 year olds running around so you may, or may not remember me.

sam miller:
Darn! youre not going? Then I am remaining in SoCal...just kidding! ...

Take care,
SDM

I was SO SORRY to hear that you had such a fiasco at LAX. I have spent a great Friday and Saturday @ Legends and have returned home. Both Sam Lecocq and Zale Parry were great and I know you would have made it that much better.

Jeff did address the crowd a number of times to explain the situation and to share how disappointed you were in not being able to attend:(

I hope to have a photo or two on here in the next few days!

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom