Lemon Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw one lemon, 12/29 pm, on Capt. Mike's boat. Plenty of other vatieties of shark. Also, the biggest stingray I've seen. My kid figured 10 feet across, I figure eight feet. A slightly smaller ray had three small sharks circling like "protection". The big ray only had one small shark for protection.

We won't forget that dive.

My report from Jupiter today...went out on the Republic IV with Captain Mike...no lemons sighted by the group...bulls and reef sharks were out...viz was 15-25' not the greatest...ate some great grouper for dinner today courtesy of Doug.

Cheers.

-J.-

My report from Jupiter today...went out on the Republic IV with Captain Mike...no lemons sighted by the group...bulls and reef sharks were out...viz was 15-25' not the greatest...ate some great grouper for dinner today courtesy of Doug.

Cheers.

-J.-

hey
sharks are sharks
only ones I've ever seen have been nurse sharks

...ate some great grouper for dinner today courtesy of Doug.

Shaft 'O done real good!!! Congrat to you and Doug!!

It's going to be a sweet weekend anywhere the East Coast of Florida!

I just got in touch with them. I want to go on that dive on the 26th. Is it worth the trip

Jenny and Kim, long time no see! I may be up for something in Feb with ya'll!

Justin long tome no see my friend, I am booked on 1/19/08 am dive with Jupiter Dive Center, you guys come play.

Jenny I am still interested in going in Feb. as well :wink:

Dove on the Governor's Riverwalk wrecks in West Palm Beach today and saw at least 8 lemon sharks and 3 or 4 bull sharks. They are here.
DMdoogie

Angie one of JDC DM's was diving with a private group from her (and her husband Chuck's) boat and came across a huge group of Lemons (estimated at over 30).

I hope we have similar luck next Saturday!

Went out of Jupiter yesterday and the Zion train wreck was loaded up. I saw 3 lemons while at the wreck and the proceeded to swim over the wreckage to the east. There were at least 10 lying on the bottom, and before I left I could see up to 20 more lemons coming in to check me out. No bulls were sighted.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom