Lets Dive Ky/in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I'm the closest (45 min), I'll do my best to get out of here early and I'll try and get it. If we don't, not really a big deal given the expected temps tomorrow. I'll be driving a red dakota 4x4.

Well lets cover all bases and we know that we will be warm. The cabana is still in the truck so I will leave it there. I will also bring a heater, doesn't require electricity. If anyone has a power converter, bring it and we can run Jim's heater off of it.

I think Brian did the magic email earlier this year. If I am thinking right he showed up and gave them the email and paid nothing. His DB gave them $10 and told them what he thought after the dives. This was really funny since it was the first time that the DB had been there.

I will bring a power inverter.

Great. Don't forget a chair. We might need it.

See you soon.

So, who is coming?

Jim
John
wally
WT
Min (might be, but she won't dive)

Sorry guys somthing came up at the last min. and I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

You guys have fun, wish I could be there.

jpsexton:
Sorry guys somthing came up at the last min. and I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

You guys have fun, wish I could be there.

We'll miss ya. Hope you have a happy New Year!

I woke up this morning and couldn't breath. There was no way I was diving. Not sure what stopped me up.

We missed you. WT and I had a couple of good dives. A bit cold, but nice none the less. And Min was there for surface support!

WT and Min ... It was a pleasure to meet both of you and I look forward to diving together more next year.

It has been almost nine months since diving at BS last time. I could see a couple of new stuff. VIS was excellent and temp was 44~48 degree.

It was my pleasure to dive with Jim. I was impressed at his diving skill considering his number of logs. Thanks for your preparation today. Coffee was great, too. Sure, let's dive together more often next year. Min can dive with us next time. We just grab more Tylenol Cold on the way home...

As for the enclosed shelter, LOL~~~ It is a joke....
The battle camp at the Vietnam war is better than that....:wink: I will post the picture soon.

Happy New Year!

hoosier:
As for the enclosed shelter, LOL~~~ It is a joke....
The battle camp at the Vietnam war is better than that....:wink: I will post the picture soon.

Kinda like a cave wasn't it? A light and a heater would have made it a bit more homey. Not real usable as it is without bringing along the essentials, and not having power also makes it tough.

I hope Min gets to feeling better.

hoosier:
It was my pleasure to dive with Jim. I was impressed at his diving skill considering his number of logs. Thanks for your preparation today. Coffee was great, too.

:blush: Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom