Lets Go Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Damnit Rob, lets go to Tally, and lets get your boat out more, lots of stuff we need to hit mang!

Damnit Rob, lets go to Tally, and lets get your boat out more, lots of stuff we need to hit mang!

Now that it's warming up a little, I'm ready to get the boat out more often. Let's go!

3/21? :)

By the way, haven't you dived Indian Washtub? Bah, you're brave for listing all those sites out in the open, all the cool kids will pull your river card privelages :wink:

I tried to dive Indian Washtub, but there was so much hydrilla, I'm not sure if I was in the opening or not.

I feel okay posting them back here. Besides, they all have more than one name and some of those names can apply to more than one system depending on who you talk to!!

I was going to PM you so as to not hijack the thread anymore...I guess I don't have to now...

Working that weekend. Currently free the weekend after...

Might be going to Jugg that weekend, not positive on that just yet though. My last chance before it closes till October.

Might be going to Jugg that weekend, not positive on that just yet though. My last chance before it closes till October.

Bug - Have you been to Jug lately? If so how is the wagon holding up?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom