Lets Go Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bug - Have you been to Jug lately? If so how is the wagon holding up?

Jim - I've only been to Jug once, last February, before the wagon was in place. Luckily, I had brought a hand truck. I was very glad to hear about the wagon. Unfortunately, I can't say how its holding up.

BGillespie83 and cwick both used the cart a month or two ago, they didn't indicate anything was wrong.

The wagon was great Jim, made the trip much easier to plan, especially since we crammed 3 divers into 1 truck and didn't have room for a cart.

The wagon was great Jim, made the trip much easier to plan, especially since we crammed 3 divers into 1 truck and didn't have room for a cart.

BGillespie83 and cwick both used the cart a month or two ago, they didn't indicate anything was wrong.

Thanks! Please let me know if any problems with the wagon come up.

Well, it might be that I'm an idiot, but I had a real hard time with the lock on the cart.

After pulling and wiggling and cursing for 5 minutes, I told my buddy to go look. He reported it was sitting there, opened...

Locking it up took a few minutes too, of pushing. Perhaps it needs some oil? I really hope it does, otherwise I feel very stupid.

But, it was probably the most welcome addition to my cave diving gear ever! I guess my drysuit made dives more comfortable...but having a cart at Jug was just amazing!

Locking it up took a few minutes too, of pushing. Perhaps it needs some oil? I really hope it does, otherwise I feel very stupid.

But, it was probably the most welcome addition to my cave diving gear ever! I guess my drysuit made dives more comfortable...but having a cart at Jug was just amazing!

I expect it needs oil. Or if the combination numbers aren't exactly aligned it is hard to close. The number is 4612.

I tried wiggling the numbers too... It was defnitely a high quality lock, if I'd had some oil with me, I would have put a few drops in.... I know my dad is real keen on covering all locks used outside in tons of grease. Always annoys me because you get grease all over your hands when you use them, but those locks never get sticky!

Thanks! Please let me know if any problems with the wagon come up.

Went to Jug Saturday, a new cart was in place - I think Wayne Kinard put it there. Apparently the green one busted an axel/wheel/something. The new one is yellow, and apparently has 1000lb load capacity, they look the same to me. The combo lock on it is the old one 6412, not the new number on the NFSA website. The lock worked perfectly fine.

Might want to grab the cart for safe keeping while the area is closed for summer... and keep it out of the weather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom