Let's talk about it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Should we reschedule Spring GLWC Meet & Greet to May? If so, what weekend? I would suggest the 1st weekend in May. What say you? We really have only two choices because of Memorial Day and Mother's Day.

I can go either way. I think anywhere between the 3rd weekend in April and the 1st weekend in May would work. I think each has an equal chance of warm weather. What has happened this year and last is simply the law of averages. We could keep it the third weekend in April and have fabulous weather next year. We could also move it to the first weekend in May and have a cold, wet weekend.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can go either way. I think anywhere between the 3rd weekend in April and the 1st weekend in May would work. I think each has an equal chance of warm weather. What has happened this year and last is simply the law of averages. We could keep it the third weekend in April and have fabulous weather next year. We could also move it to the first weekend in May and have a cold, wet weekend.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another.

But, if a gun were held to your head and you had to make a choice, what would it be? Looking for a majority vote.

If I had to choose, I'd leave it as is. However, I'll do my very best to come whenever it's held.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 03:14 PM ----------

So my vote (you could make this a poll) would be for third weekend in April.

Based on input on FB and a few on SB, I will officially call the 2014 GLWC Meet & Greet to be on May 2nd - 4th, 2014. Put this on your calendar. As far as I understand, Fall M & G of 2013 still stays the same. Any more input, let it fly.

Based on input on FB and a few on SB, I will officially call the 2014 GLWC Meet & Greet to be on May 2nd - 4th, 2014. Put this on your calendar. As far as I understand, Fall M & G of 2013 still stays the same. Any more input, let it fly.

Where will it be? :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom