Lets try to stay focused people...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am having serious doubts that anyone is going to go away hungry this year.

Guess I better go order that XXL drysuit now so I can get into a suit on Sunday morning. LOL :)

Sorry was sent out of town suddenly wenesday morning for work Just got back today. I see I have missed a few things while gone. OK here it is I think and I use that word loosely I might be able to come up with one of those big coffee pots. I always seem to see it at family functions it is one of those items that is always there but no one knows who brought it or how it got there. I will be bringing that generator so we will have electricty to run a crock pot or what ever. My 5th wheel has a real nice gas stove so we wont neccessarily have to cook on an open fire. I will be splitting some wood From my property this weekend so I will have wood I think I need to find a way to conceal it though If Im not mistaken since I live in Genesee county they have a fire wood transport ban in effect right now. some beetle thing. Damn, I guarantee once that wood hits the fire that beetle isnt going to live long enough to plant any more eggs in trees. so if someone that is not effected by this ban or if you live in another state May want to try and bring some wood in case I go to Jail for smuggling illegal substances known as wood across county and state lines. I got the name tags. I think that is about it. I can help with food if need be. Oh as far as the person asking about showers I can only carry about 60 gallons of fresh water in 5th wheel so if Gilboas isnt working you can use mine but it has to be a Navy shower to conserve water. turn water on get wet turn water off soap up. turn water on rinse real fast. trun water off. Leave two Dollars on cupboard. Just kidding you dont have to leave two Dollars 1 will be sufficient. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom