Lew Bayne (SeaJay) Deep South Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dammit man.. any idea how?

I reached out to him a few months ago but figured life was busy. Great dude, we talked for a good long time about a trailer he was building. Condolences to the family:(

Wow....I am stunned reading this terribly sad news. SeaJay and I had few conversations where we shared info and knocked around some ideas. I has been on my mind to call him to catch up as the last messages we exchanged were about a year ago or so. Such a nice a guy and consummate gentleman. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and associates.

😢

-Z

Dammit man.. any idea how?
No idea. SeaJay and I first met years ago on a motorcycle forum. We kept in touch over the years. I was absolutely stunned when his wife posted this. No idea on the cause. I know he was a cancer survivor from years ago, but had not heard anything about a recurrence.

He was still diving two months ago and looked good.
Watched in full... cool video.

What a shame man. He was such a great dude. Helped me a TON when it came to drysuit gloves, his videos were great... very informative. Whenever I talked to him he never seemed to mind my (probably to him) silly questions about anything. Always gave a very detailed response. I am sad to see him gone:(

Ah that's so sad. We had quite a few exchanges re dry gloves. Getting scared to sign onto SB, too many awesome people passing. My heart felt condolences to all who knew him. Go in peace my friend🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom