Liquidskin shipping by donkey ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know what came over me.....hehe

Well now ain't that a hoot the donkey has arrived in Texas.
Larry at scubatoys called and a BLACK liquidskin mask is on it's way to my house.
Now if it lives up to the reviews, it will make a nice addition to my upcoming Cozumel trip. If you looking for a black one he has more in stock.

I ordered a RED liquidskin mask from my LDS 2 months ago. He told me last week that it might ship by the end of April. Anyone - Phil - know if this might be accurate, or should I start loving another color?? Leave on next trip May 17.

catfish:
I ordered a RED liquidskin mask from my LDS 2 months ago. He told me last week that it might ship by the end of April. Anyone - Phil - know if this might be accurate, or should I start loving another color?? Leave on next trip May 17.

Well, there is still hope. We are scheduled to receive red by 5/4/07. Most of the time this is a conservative date, as we have to take into account customs, shipping etc. It is possible we deliver before this date. We have shipped many colors into the market over the last few weeks, including black, pink, blue fog. I hope red makes it in time for your trip. Remember the other colors are nice too.:wink:

cardzard:
Well now ain't that a hoot the donkey has arrived in Texas.
Larry at scubatoys called and a BLACK liquidskin mask is on it's way to my house.
Now if it lives up to the reviews, it will make a nice addition to my upcoming Cozumel trip. If you looking for a black one he has more in stock.

Yay Dennis!!!!

We'll be twins now!! :wink:

IMG_0410.jpg

Just recieved my red liquidskin (today), can't wait to try them this weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom