Liquivision Lynx Review and Test in Cozumel and Cenotes Mexico.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coloradodiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I received the Lynx on time for my trip to Cozumel and Cenotes (a week ago).

So far I like it a lot. Contrast and Color specially at night and inside of the cave was amazing and everybody around asked about the computer at the end of the dive. Signal was strong all the time (during the dive). Outside (surface) the signal was poor but obviously because it is sound technology and we need the best signal underwater! So I prefer my computer to be this way.

Liquivision is working on a software update to change the background color and contrast of the "surface screen" (before and end of the dive) because I was unable to read and see anything on a sunny day. Update coming soon.

I found the same movement between the plastic and the bolt on the base of the transmitter reported by other users with no effect on the performance or use of the transmitter.

Here is my Review #1:

Liquivision Lynx Air Integrated OLED Color Dive Computer Review and Test - YouTube

[video=youtube;Z1LeVLMGuZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LeVLMGuZE[/video]

Last edited:
Great video review.

I found the same issue with the visibility on the surface. I also noticed that mine wouldn't turn back on once I was back on the boat during my surface interval. I read a few others were experiencing the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom