liquivision x1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnjim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
looking for someone with a working knowledge of the liquivision x1 i just bought one and instaled v-planner but there a few things i would like to clarify.

Can't do any better than this guy ... that's who I call whenever I have a question about mine ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I have an x-1 with V Planner. Maybe I can answer your questions

o.k. im probly going to feel stupid after somone tells me the awnser but when in a deco dive what does EOD and TTS literaly stand for

o.k. im probly going to feel stupid after somone tells me the awnser but when in a deco dive what does EOD and TTS literaly stand for
In the Shearwater TTS is Time To Surface -- how long it'll take you to get to surface at 30fpm and including all deco stops.

EOD=Explosive Ordnance Disposal

I really don't know what it means in the X1 context. End Of Dive?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
Time To Surface. The time it takes to finish all deco stops & ascents between stops.

End Of Dive. Runtime + TTS

EOD = End of Dive
TTS= Time to surface
as indicated from some of the other posts a combination of deco time and time to ascend with the rate that you have set. If think that you can set a slower rate if you want

Yes, you can set your own ascent/decent rate.

ok now that helped, i thought tts was time to surface but i was not aware i could change accent rates.thanks everybody,weather premitting i'll be diving this in san deigo this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom